Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome to Room 2!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my Room 2 website! 
I am excited to start a new school year and I hope that you and your child are as well!  This is my second year at King Elementary and my sixth year teaching kindergarten.  We have a fun-filled year ahead of us that will be filled with educational, critical thinking and social milestones!  I am looking forward to watching your child grow and develop as I am sure you are as well.  It is my job to provide your children with the tools and direction needed to find great success and support them as they make their own journey. 
Please be sure to stop back weekly to learn more about our weekly themes and lessons, classroom updates and reminders of school-wide news. 
It will be a great year and I appreciate your help in keeping the lines of communication from school to home wide open!  Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment